Welcome to Tri City RV Park! To make your stay more enjoyable we ask only that you observe good camping practices and consideration for your neighbors. The following policies were designed to enhance your stay.
- Our check out time is 12:00pm. Please let us know before that time if you plan to stay another night.
- Laundry and bathrooms are open 24 hours.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm-8:00am
- Speed limit is 10mph. Please watch for kids and pets.
- All visitors of campers must check in at the office.
- Please supervise your children at all times.
- Pets are welcome, however they must be quiet and non-aggressive. All pets must be kept on an attended leash at all times and you must clean up after them immediately. Pets are not allowed in any Park buildings.
- Campfires are not allowed at the sites.
- Fireworks in Park are strictly prohibited.
- Garbage must be disposed of in trash dumpster.
- Parking is limited. Be sure to park your vehicle in your designated space. Please drive on paved areas only. Only one vehicle and one RV per site.
- RV site cleanliness is important to us. Please help us by maintaining a clean tidy site at all times. No clotheslines or drying of clothing or towels on the outside of your RV.
- Smoking is prohibited in all public areas and buildings. Keep cigarette butts off the ground.
- Site Fees are paid in advance and refunds are not available within 48 of reservation date.
Please call 911 in the event of an emergency then contact the office at 541-860-5000.